Montag, 22. August 2011

still waiting

Every time we see each other my heart just skips a beat
Since the first time we both met i try to find something unique
To describe the way i feel for such a gorgeous girl like you
It's hard to find the perfect words, i really got no clue
So i will say the first thing that pops into my head
Its better to just say something than be silent instead
I can't promise you unlimited and never ending joy
Because i'm just a normal and ordinary boy
Like Hollywood tought you i don't think it will be
Between two normal lovers, between you and me
We won't be happy everytime and every single day
And if you will be sad sometimes maybe i don't know what to say
Now probably you ask me: "Why should we end up together?"
I will answer you honestly and will be straight forever
I won't do everything for you but i will do a lot
I will never stop care for you, i promise i will not
If you would be a snail, i would be your house
I wanna be a cheese, if you become a mouse
If you would be a "Big Mac", i wanna be your "Coke"
I would be your lighter, if you just want to smoke
If you wanna write a letter, i wanna be your pen
I can be your "London" just look for the "Big Ben"
I know there are a lot of men across the universe
But do you think another guy could write a single verse
That would even remotely move you like the way i did
I'm sure that if you are a pot, i have to be your lid

The only problem we both have, it's sad but it is true
You simple have'nt met me yet and neither i have you

Keine Kommentare: